Lucky 15 Bet Explained
To help you better understand the Lucky 15 Bet, we’ll start by telling you what this bet actually is.
It consists of 15 bets in total. Those 15 bets include:
- four single bets;
- six double bets;
- four trebles;
- one fourfold.
So how does the Lucky 15 bet work? If only one of these selections wins, you’ll get your returns to double the odds. However, if you rock it and all four selections win, you’ll get the returns and a BONUS! To get the bonus, all of your selections must win. If you placed an each-way bet, the compensation applies only to the win part of the bet.
Lucky 15 bet is considered a full-coverage bet because it covers every possibility. What does this mean? Every possible combination from four selections is covered, including multiple bets. This bet is very popular in horse racing and its popularity is quickly increasing. By placing this bet, you actually place 15 different bets and increase your chances of winning and getting lots of cash! The best thing about it is that you can actually still profit, even if you don’t win all four selections. Amazing, right?
This is the Lucky 15 bet explained, but that’s definitely not everything we’ve prepared for you! Read on to see amazing tips and tricks and useful insights that will boost your chances of placing a successful Lucky 15 bet.
What Is a Lucky 15 Bet?
We’ve told you the basics, but what’s the catch with the Lucky 15 bet? See the major advantages of this bet below:
- You increase your chances of winning because the probability is greatly improved.
- This bet is widely popular, especially in horse racing, but also in greyhound racing.
- The payout is enormously high if you win all four selections.
- Even if you don’t win all four selections, you will still get to win a decent amount of money.
Keep in mind that since there are 15 bets in total, your stake will be fifteen times bigger.
How Does the Lucky 15 Bet Work?
What’s the practical use of this bet? How does the Lucky 15 bet work?
If you place $1 for one bet, to cover the whole stake for your Lucky 15 bet, you would have to pay $15. Keep this in mind when placing a bet. The higher the stake, the greater the payout – but how can you know how much you will win?
The amount you win depends greatly on the number of selections you have won, but also on the odds of each selection. To get the return, only one win is enough, but how much would that be? Unfortunately, if only one selection wins, it’s highly unlikely it will cover your stake.
Lucky 15 Betting in Football
It would be great if bets were all about certainty and high odds, right? To determine if the Lucky 15 bet is a good fit for you to bet on football, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you prefer great odds but lower possibilities?
- Do you prefer lower odds but fair possibilities?
- Are you up for a sweet spot between these two?
Whatever you prefer, the Lucky 15 bet is the ultimate solution! How to apply the Lucky 15 bet to football and get the most of it? You have one of these options:
- Choose only favourites for a win and make a small, but certain profit.
- Choose only underdogs for a win and make a big profit, but with a smaller probability.
- Choose a mix of the previous two and hope for the best.
Lucky 15 Bets in Horse Racing
For sure, the Lucky 15 bet is most commonly used in horse racing. It is best applied to this sport and many bettors have become rich by trying it out. How does the Lucky 15 bet work in horse racing? Let’s say there are 4 horses you want to place a Lucky 15 bet on. Take a look at the table below.
|HORSE A||HORSE B||HORSE C||HORSE D|
As you can see, there are four selections and if you win all four you’ll get an enormous amount of money! This table has hopefully helped you to understand each of the 15 bets. Let’s take a look at some examples.
Lucky 15 Bet Example
You have by now learned what a Lucky 15 bet is so it’s high time to get to some practical examples.
As we have said before, if you place $1 on each segment of the bet, your stake will be $15. Let’s say that the odds for each bet are 5.00 and you win all of them. The payout would be enormous – something like $1400 including a bonus! Astonishing, right?
Pros and Cons of the Lucky 15 Bet
The Lucky 15 bet offers you a wide range of possibilities when it comes to winning big for a small stake.
To sum up, here are the most important pros and cons of the Lucky 15 bet:
- It lowers the risk since you still get a payout even if you win only one selection.
- If you guess correctly every selection, you’ll certainly get rich.
- Unlike traditional accumulator bets, the Lucky 15 bet increases your chances of winning.
- The only disadvantage would be the stake. Since there are 15 bets, you should place a minimum amount on each.
We hope this article has given you a clear perspective on how to make the most of the Lucky 15 bet. It’s time now to put all this knowledge into practice by placing a bet on 4rabet.com.