DreamHack Open November 26-29, 2020 | Odds, Betting Tips, and Predictions
GreamHack began in 1994 at a local cafeteria in Sweden with an attendance of only 40 people. Since then, it has grown and it nowadays features several competitive tournaments on various esports games, with hundreds of thousands of euros up for grabs. With the sharp rise in esports betting in recent years, placing bets on DreamHack is increasing in popularity.
The sixth DramHack Open event will take place at Elmia Convention Centre in Jonkoping, Sweden. The following are the outright team’s odds taking part in the competition in addition to their chances of winning the title.
- MARSKALK – this is an unknown team on the CS: GO esports scene as they rarely, if ever, win any notable events. MARSKALK currently ranks 88th in global rankings and is a C-tier team that can’t do too much damage against some of the better sides. It will surprise many if MARSKALK manages to win a single map at the DreamHack Open.
- SJ GAMING – this team is almost in the same position as MARSKALK. Seince the team is ranked 68th in CS: GO, based on our predictions, there’s not much point in highly backing SJ GAMING.
- FORZE- ForZe will enter the tournament hoping to get revenge, especially after their previous immature exit.
- CR4ZY – CR4ZY enjoys excellent prices at several esports betting sites. However, since parting ways with “nexa” and “huNter”, chances of winning their second DreamHack event of the year appear somewhat slim.
- GODSENT – GODSENT can go places. Sadly, they aren’t certain as such. While the quality of the team is appealing on paper, the same doesn’t appear practical on the field. However, predictions indicate that GODSENT may surprise many.
- HEROIC – HEROIC are more than comfortable playing at this level, having claimed a silver level at DreamHack Open in Rotterdam and Atlanta. Nothing prevents them from clinching another DreamHack title this weekend.
- FURIA – FURIA enter the competition as the reigning DreamHack Open champions. Therefore, their chances of coming as winners this time remain overwhelmingly high. If FURIA can recapture the form they demonstrated in Belek, then they’ll be tough to match.
- TRICKED – TRICKED are seen as third-favourites to emerge winners at DreamHack Open this year.
DreamHack Open Predictions
As things look right now, it appears as if there’s a two-horse race for the title. FURIA and HEROIC have significantly improved. However, the stats, rankings and odds are in favour of FURIA. FURIA are the current champions. If you are looking for who to back, look no further than FURIA. Of importance to note is that the events will take place in a period of four days, from 26 November all the way to 29 November 2020.